2. In-House Classes
Twice a year, you will meet your professors and peers in Berlin for in-house classes face-to-face. Usually these intensive seminar weeks are scheduled in the end of September/beginning of October and in the end of February/beginning of March. The in-house classes span one week from Monday to Friday.
These are your in-house classes benefits:
- You meet with your faculty and peers for competency-based training sessions.
- You sharpen your communicative competencies in discussions and round-table meetings.
- You learn how to present clear-cut statements in an intercultural context.
- You network with experts working in the realm of economics, politics, and the media.
- You are invited to enjoy the international and truly unique flair of the in-house classes.
Please note: You are liable for your travel and accommodation costs incurred during the in-house classes.