Applications for EES Online's tenth run starting in October 2012 welcome!
Once again, we are calling for applications for our two-year executive master's program East European Studies. We seek qualified candidates interested in advancing their international careers.
- English language coursework attracting an international community
- Staying on the job while working towards your degree
- Bridging the classroom with real world issues through field research
- Rewarding in-house classes in Berlin, Germany, supplementing online modules
- Fellow students with diverse professional experience and backgrounds
- Faculty from a broad array of international institutions
With EU expansion and a rapidly changing Europe, our program puts students at the forefront of this dynamic international arena. Our accredited interdisciplinary M.A. program prepares students for high-level Eastern Europe-related assignments in business, public sector, non-governmental and international organizations. East European Studies (EES) Online was named a Top Ten International Master’s Degree Course in Germany.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Proof of high English proficiencyOnline applications
are welcome through April 30, 2012. The program will start in October 2012.
You find detailed information on this website. For any question, please contact us