Tuition Fees and Financial Aid
- For the two-year full-time study option, tuition fees amount to 5950 € per year plus administrative charges of 117.40 € per year.
The master program East European Studies is designed as a two-year full-time study program. In the past, most of our students have successfully managed to combine their studies with the obligations of a full-time job. However, for some students in highly challenging professional contexts, it might be more suitable to study East European Studies part-time. If you consider this option, please be aware that you will have to allocate a greater period of time for your studies and tuition fees will be higher.
Tuition fees can be paid in installments. Please check in with the East European Studies team – we are happy to help develop your individual installment plan.
Tuition fees include:
- Provision of teaching and learning materials for all modules
- Access to our online-learning platform
- Personalized tutoring and supervision throughout your studies
- On-site teaching during in-house classes and additional program
Tuition fees do not include:
- Additional costs arising from in-house classes, e.g. travel and accommodation expenses
- Bank fees, if applicable
There are numerous options to find scholarships and financial aid from various institutions and foundations for our Masters program. Please click here for more information.
In 12 of the 16 German “Bundesländer” legislation allows employees to attend continuing education courses (Bildungsurlaub) for several working days per year with no loss in earnings. Click here for further information.
Tuition fees are also tax-deductible as professional training expenses in Germany.
For advice on external funding, please contact our student advisor Sabine Pag.
- tuition, master's program, part-time option